The registration process for the EPS Topik 2023 is now open to all Nepalese individuals. This includes the application for the EPS Topik Korea Language Test Exam, which is a requirement for those interested in obtaining a working visa for employment in Korea. This opportunity is made available through the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) established between the Government of Nepal, the Ministry of Labour, Employment and Social Security, and the Ministry of Labor and Employment of the Republic of Korea.
The MoU outlines the Employment Permit System (EPS) which facilitates the selection of suitable candidates from Nepal for employment in shipbuilding companies within the Republic of Korea. As part of this process, eligible Nepali citizens who wish to participate in the Korean language test, as a prerequisite for the program, are encouraged to complete and submit the application form. The application details and procedures can be obtained from the HRD Service of Korea.
Interested individuals are urged to carefully follow the provided guidelines for registering their application form, ensuring accuracy and completeness. This marks an opportunity for Nepali citizens to potentially secure employment opportunities in shipbuilding companies in Korea, facilitated by this joint initiative
Eps korea 2023 ship building vacancy Application Form Submitted from: 2080 Shrawan 20 to Shrawan 24 ( 2023 August 05 to August 09)
Exam Application Fee: US Dollar 28 (NRS 3670)
Date of Exam :-
a) Language Test (EPS-TOPIK, UBT Language Test, 1st Round):
a. Ship Building:- Starts from 2080 Ashwin 01 ( 2023 September 18)
Exam Center & Exam time details: pubilshed on 2080 Bhadra 08 ( 2023 August 25)
=> Online Application submitted visa: EPS Nepal
Qualifications of the Applicant:
a) Must be a citizen of Nepal.
b) Age should be between 18 and 39 years, with a birthdate falling between August 06, 1983, and August 05, 2005 (corresponding to V. No. 2040 Shravan 21 to 2062 Shravan 21).
c) Should not have any previous criminal convictions.
d) Must not have engaged in illegal activities or overstayed in the Republic of Korea, and should not have been deported from Korea.
e) Should not be prohibited by the Government of Nepal from traveling to other countries.
f) Stay in Korea on E-9 and E-9-1 visas should have been for less than five years.
a) Language Test (EPS-TOPIK, UBT Language Test, 1st Round): a. Ship Building:- Commences from 2080 Ashwin 01 (September 18, 2023) :- The examination will be held in four sessions within a single day. The exam timetable may be subject to alteration based on the total number of applicants. In case the applicants exceed the capacity in the first and second sessions, the test will be conducted in two phases.
b) Skill Test, 2nd Round:- The results of the initial phase of the language test (EPS-TOPIK, UBT Language Test) will be announced subsequently. Note: Only candidates achieving the highest scores among those who have successfully cleared the relevant field’s language test (EPS-TOPIK Language Test, 14th Round) will be eligible for the skill test (Skill Test, 2nd Round).
To apply for a job vacancy in Korea through the EPS TOPIK program, follow these steps:
- Complete the designated Job Application form provided by the sending agency. This agency is appointed based on the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) established between Korea and the sending country.
- Ensure that you submit the Job Application Form and all required documents during the specified job application period.
- Keep in mind that the validity of the EPS TOPIK score is 2 years. If your EPS TOPIK score is still valid, you can submit your application without retaking the test.
- If your EPS TOPIK score has expired, you will need to retake the EPS TOPIK test and achieve a passing score to be eligible for job application.
- The validity of the job application period is one year from the date of approval.
- If a worker is unable to sign a labor contract within the valid job application period, they have the option to submit a job application again within the valid EPS TOPIK term.
- It’s important to note that registering in the EPS Pool does not guarantee employment in Korea. The EPS system allows employers to select workers from the pool of registered candidates based on their needs and criteria.
Please be aware of these guidelines and procedures when applying for a job vacancy in Korea through the EPS TOPIK program.